Are you fully qualified with QTS or NQT? Have you completed a PGCE?
Do you have experience teaching and looking to get the qualifications?
We are looking for a Geography teacher to get involved with the community of the school.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Geography Teacher
- Starting April 2020
- Teaching KS3 and KS4 Geography as a subject specialist
- Development and improvement of Geography resources within the department
- Willingness to participate in the school’s extra-curricular programme
This “good” school is dedicated to investing into young people, believing in them and giving them the tools they need to have successful futures. They want to emphasis the importance of having values such as pride, respect, and unity and want to help their young people be the best.
- Must be available for full time work from April 2020
- Must have QTS or completed PGCE – both experienced Geography teachers and Geography NQTs are welcome to apply
- Must have suitable school-based references
- Must have or be willing and able to apply for a fully enhanced DBS certificate
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.