Would you like to join a vibrant school currently seeking an enthusiastic Year 1 Teacher? Are you committed to influencing and improving standards in learning?
The position is set to begin in March 2020 and last one term with opportunity to secure a permanent position.
This is a hugely popular School based in Easington, situated 20 minutes from Durham, Sunderland and Hartlepool. The School are currently looking to appoint a qualified Key Stage 1 Teacher for a Year 1 classroom that requires assistance to improve their Phonics in preparation for the May assessments. The placement is Full Time and aims to bring in a member of staff that will complement their excellent team. The individual should be confident in delivering KS1 through creative and well structured lessons. The school were recently marked ‘Good’ by Ofsted and pride themselves in their aim to provide the highest quality of education in a stimulating environment.
Details of role:
- Teaching a Year 1 Class of 32 pupils with 2 Teaching Assistants
- Support the work of volunteers and other staff in the classroom
- Full time role commencing 2nd of March 2020
- Must undertake the planning, teaching and assessment of all subjects
- Your classroom is bright and spacious, specifically designed to maximise the natural light with pupils work displayed on each wall to promote their work
The role requires:
- UK recognised QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Knowledge in regard to current Key Stage assessments
- Willingness to make a difference to assist the school in meeting requirements and raising standards
- Valid DBS (A Child Workforce that is accessible through the Update Service)
- Eligible to work in the UK (Right to work in the UK documentation)
- Competitive salary with rates of up to GBP600 per week (depending on experience).
- Weekly pay through PAYE
- Opportunity to build on your skills and knowledge through our ‘Outstanding’ CPD programme.
- Our ‘Recommend a friend’ scheme, where you can earn money by nominating your fellow colleagues for work.
The post commences: 2nd of March 2020
Applications closing date: 28th of February 2020
Are you registered with another local agency? This is not a problem as it is possible to be involved with more than just one agency.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.