LANDCARE WORKERS NEEDED Casual positions are now available at New Era Total.
We specialise in providing sustainable outcomes for our clients through the provision of a best practice approach to revegetation and weed control. With a team who have combined experience in horticulture, conservation, land management, earthworks, landscaping, vegetation management and customer service, we pride ourselves on being able to deliver uniquely tailored solutions to every problem - no matter how large or small.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Weed spraying
- General maintenance
- General jobs around site
- Watering plants
- Tree planting and rehabilitation of areas
- Maintenance of vehicles and equipment
- Fencing maintenance
- Vegetation management
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Current drivers licence
- Basic understanding of tool and equipment use
- Basic understanding of planting techniques desirable
- Ability to use initiative when onsite without supervision
- Communication skills
- Basic level of computer skills for submitting job cards daily
- High level of fitness and ability to work in various environments
- Hard working and reliable
- Ability to follow directions
If this diverse range of experience strikes an interest in your own career goals, apply with your resume and cover letter addressing the above criteria by clicking APPLY NOW.
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED VIA EMAIL. NO PHONE CALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.