Are you an experienced logistics administrator? Do you enjoy building business relationships? If so, we have the role for you.
I am proud to be recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator within a unique industry located near Maidstone.
You will be using your knowledge of supply chain and/or logistics to provide an exceptional service to customers, from start to finish of the supply chain process. This means you will be placing orders, dispatching them, looking at lead times in order to deliver across the UK, Europe and worldwide, processing legal shipping documents and ensuring products arrive on time in perfect condition.
Key skills required:
- Experience of working within supply chain and/or logistics
- Customer service experience
- The ability to work within a fast paced and reactive environment
- Experience in dealing with export documentation
- French, German or Spanish language would be an advantage
In return you can benefit from:
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Generous pension contribution
- Private health care
- Childcare vouchers
- Free parking
- Free fruit delivered each week
- Weekly yoga classes!
Call Sam Conroy on 01233 611780 or e********** for any further information.
Apply today, our client can interview immediately.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy