Are you an EYFS specialist looking for a new full-time opportunity? We are recruiting for a nursery nurse to join a nursery setting in the Truro area for the rest of the academic year.
- 8:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
- Working under the direction of a nursery manager and deputy nursery manager
- Supporting children from 0-3 years
- Working collaboratively with a team of nursery nurses
- Providing intimate care when required
- Forming strong and trusting relationships with children in your care
- Using Tapestry to monitor and record each child's learning throughout the day
- You will have a CACHE Level 3 or equivalent childcare qualification
- You will have Tier 2 safeguarding training (can be provided by Teaching Personnel)
- You will have an excellent knowledge of the early years framework
- You will be exceptionally nurturing, dedicated and approachable
- You will be flexible, able to think on your feet and form strong relationships with colleagues
If you are interested in the above post and think you have the right skills and experience, please call Teaching Personnel today. This post is expected to start on Monday 2nd March providing all vetting checks are met. If you would like to know more, please speak to Poppy on 01872 250123
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.