PLANT DISEASES OFFICER Location: Kensington (Perth) or Manjimup, Western Australia
Salary: $79,452- $83,797p.a. (Level 4) plus 9.5%Superannuation
Tenure: Permanent, Full-time
Ref: Position No. DBCA3130679
As a member of the Plant Diseases Program you will contribute to:
- Administration of the system for registering Phytophthora Dieback Interpreters and monitoring standards of interpretation.
- Support and monitoring the implementation of the Phytophthora Dieback Management Manual.
- Development and implementation of a strategic approach to management of dieback.
- Development, maintenance and delivery of training in plant disease management.
- Increasing understanding of other plant disease threats and their management.
Applicants must address the selection criteria outlined in the job application package, available on the WA Government Jobs Board athttps://jobs.wa.gov.au/(search for Position No. DBCA3130679). Failure to do so may jeopardise the selection panel’s ability to make an assessment of your application.
For further information on the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions please visit https://www.dbca.wa.gov.au/.
For further information about this position, please contact Dr Emer O'Gara on (08) 9219 9384.
Closing date: Tuesday, 25 February 2020 at 12 Noon AWST (3pm AEDT).No late or pro forma applications will be accepted.