This manufacturer in Smithfield is seeking a Qualified Custom Cabinet Maker / Joiner to join their team.
This is a permanent full time position with occasional overtime in a progressive company with a friendly environment.
The successful applicant must be a qualified Custom Cabinet Maker / Joiner with at least 5 years experience in the Kitchen and joinery industry. Must be reliable, enthusiastic, hardworking, highly motivated, and accurate and have great attention to detail.
In order to succeed in this role you will need:
- Strong trade background in Joinery & Cabinet making.
- Ability to read cutting list, plans & drawings.
- Experience in working with different materials such as timber, veneers, particle board, bendable ply & synthetic wood
- Ability to measure, mark out, cut & join
- Must have strong knowledge in assembly of kitchens and joinery. tv units, credenza, vanities, laundries, wardrobes
- Experience in fitting hettich & blum hardware for drawers, lockable doors & electronic lift ups
- A good knowledge of assembling parts to form sections of joinery and completed items
- Ability to Onsite installation of joinery and repair of joinery items
- Must have written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of team.
- Ability to follow instruction.
- Ability to lift manually.
- Be fast & efficient.
The following are required:
Current Drivers Licence.
OH&S White card.
Must be able to speak English.
Please note only applicants with relevant experience will be contacted.