62861BR Reward Analyst Mary St Job Description Reward Analyst
Join our Global Rewards Team in Dublin. We have an opportunity for an experienced Rewards Analyst to join the team to contribute and support the Global Reward strategy for the Primark business. Our Reward Analyst will be responsible for supporting a sustainable high-performance culture through the design and implementation of comprehensive reward programmes.
- Support the development of a reward framework that aligns with the business objectives and maintains a competitive and equitable compensation and benefits structure that will attract, engage, recognise and reward high performing employees
- Support the Performance & Reward Manager in providing advice & guidance to the business on a variety of strategic business initiatives & projects, from a pay and benefits perspective.
- Analyse and report on various components related to total reward issues, including advice and support to the business
- Working with the Reward team, perform full compensation cycle for all positions; compensation planning and other compensation related activities.
- Ownership of salary survey submissions and supplier relationships
- Support the development and implementation of global policies and processes in areas like incentive program design, benchmarking, job evaluation and benefits
- Proactively work with colleagues in the reward team to monitor market trends and the financial aspects of the compensation, benefit, and reward programs to ensure they are cost effective, internally equitable and externally competitive
- Collaborate with P&C Business Partner colleagues to manage and consult on Pay and Benefits issues
What we’re looking for?
- Brand Ambassador for the Reward Team
- Being able to work as one team as well as taking ownership of solo projects
- Previous experience effectively managing competing priorities
- Passion for working in a fast paced environment;
- Experience working on own initiative
- Embrace Primark’s unique attributes; Inclusive , Ambitious, Current and Honest
- 4-5 years’ relevant experience in Performance & Reward role
- Understanding of business strategies, competitive challenges and the financial impact of HR decisions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and a customer-focused mind-set are essential
- Must be an excellent communicator (oral and written)
Why work with us?
There’s the competitive salary, of course. But our team in Dublin covers many different countries, giving you the opportunity to work with colleagues from all over the world. Our people make our brand which means more responsibility, and the freedom and space to grow and do things their way. And we have an amazing programme of structured learning and development to help with that, covering everything from mindfulness sessions to developing your presenting skills. What’s more, you’ll also be part of a busy, friendly work environment with a gym, café, canteen, choir, book club, running club and plenty of open space to think.
So if you have the right experience and want to take the next step, why not find out more by applying now!
Full Time / Part Time
Republic of Ireland