JOB TITLE: Service Coordinator LOCATION: Maidstone DURATION: 3 month temporary position
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00
We have a new vacancy just in working for a large housing provider in Maidstone as a Service Coordinator. This is a Temporary position for 3 months initially, however this could be extended. You will be working in a beautiful converted building close to the M20 with free parking right next to the offices.
Working as part of a friendly team your day to day duties in your new position would be:
- Answering calls from customers and colleagues
- Logging maintenance and repair jobs for properties across the South East
- To ensure that all repair enquiries are recorded and dealt with in an effective and efficient manner
- Scheduling Engineers and Contractors work, arranging appointments and managing their diaries effectively
- To ensure that all performance targets set by the business are met and that all works are completed within the required timescales and to the satisfaction of the customers
- To comply with all company policies and procedures; and to ensure that the highest levels of customer service are achieved at all times
- To always act in the best interests of the organisation and to project a positive 'can do' attitude at all times
- Ensure a culture of open communication
- Ensure integrity of customer's data
We'd love to speak to candidates who have:
- Ideally previous experience of working in a maintenance environment
- Sound knowledge of general office administration procedures
- Good computer literacy skills and experience of common software packages
- Ability to organise workload in a methodical way for maximum effectiveness and efficiency
- Communication skills - listening, openness and responsiveness to all customer and client situations
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Be self-motivated
- Be honest, trustworthy and conscientious
- Commitment to equal opportunities
Call Georgia Ticker or Lindsay Prescott on 01233 611780 or e********** for any further information.
Apply today, our client is looking for someone who can start almost immediately.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy