Day to Day – Teachers & Cover Supervisors – Liverpool ASAP
Teaching Personnel are the largest Teaching agency in the UK and are currently seeking to recruit Teachers for supply work in Secondary Schools in Truro. Teaching Personnel work with a large number of Secondary Schools across the whole of the Cornwall area and are looking to recruit new Teaching Staff who are looking for a flexible working lifestyle.
To work for Teaching Personnel you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be available school hours and must be available a minimum of 3 days per week
- Must have references from last 2 employers (school based)
- Must be flexible in the year groups they can work in (choice of Primary, Secondary or SEN)
- Teachers must have a driving licence (transport is limited)
- Teachers must be willing to travel up to 20 miles for work
- Teachers must have valid DBS (or be willing to apply for one)
- Teachers must be able to take morning calls as early as 7:00am
Benefits of working for Teaching Personnel:
- Up to GBP100 per day – paid every Friday
- Work life balance
- Work flexibility
- Specialist consultant to work solely with you and your application
- CPD (Free or discounted – dependent on course)
- Pension enrolment (you can opt out of this)
If you are interested in this role, please call Shannan on 01872 250 120 or e**********
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.