62873BR Workspace Administrator Mary St Job Description Workspace Administrator - Maternity Leave Contract
Purpose of role
The role of the Workspace Administrator is to support the smooth running of our main UK office, Primark House. This role will act as a main point of contact for colleagues and visitors, work closely with our on-site suppliers, carry out all types of office administration including First Aid & Facilities, and will support the overall day-to-day operations of the office and event space.
- Working alongside the Workspace Manager to ensure the smooth running of the office, and that it is always maintained to the highest standard.
- Liaising with Reception & Security to ensure all visitor guest lists are up to date, creating new Access Security Cards for all new starters and contractors and ensuring correct controls are in place.
- Supporting on-site vendors with Catering & Wellbeing: planning menus, organising events, assisting with planning class schedules and wellness programmes and supporting administration and publishing of menus and schedule on colleague intranet.
- Support the business with arranging internal events (approximately 300 visitors per event), including booking meeting rooms and working closely with catering suppliers.
- Supporting departments on facilitating internal training.
- Assisting with facilities management, including logging and monitoring tickets on the PRIMMS maintenance system and working with Facilities Manager to ensure they are resolved.
- Vendor relationships – ensuring all Primark House suppliers are fully compliant with our H&S requirements and practises
- Partnering with the Environmental, Health & Safety team, adhering to office Health & Safety requirements. This includes booking First Aid and other courses in line with H&S requirements, maintaining records and databases, issuing certificates and liaising with team for new store openings.
- Carrying out cover for both Reception and Post Room.
- Other ad hoc Administration duties as may be required.
Essential knowledge, education, skills and experience
- Experience working in a similar Office Administration role.
- Excellent drive, enthusiasm and commitment with a strong sense of urgency and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to work effectively in an exciting, fast-paced environment and delivering a great experience for colleagues while maintaining excellent standard of work.
- Understanding of office health & safety requirements.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Competent with MS Office Suite, including Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, possessing the ability to effectively prioritise projects and deliverables whilst meeting deadlines set by management.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to analyse and interrogate high volumes of data as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview.
- Proven ability in managing sensitive matters whilst ensuring all Primark information remains confidential to the business.
- Be a collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal/communication skills, while demonstrating high levels of emotional intelligence and possess the ability to push back with professionalism. Proven ability in developing effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Operates with a high level of integrity, diplomacy, tact and professionalism.
- Effective and persuasive presentation skills, including the ability to present complex information in an understandable manner to all areas of the business.
- Ability to lead, influence and coach others
- Sound judgement, unquestionable ethics and integrity with high degree of transparency and trust
Full Time / Part Time
Fixed Term Contract
Republic of Ireland